Saturday 19 October 2013

Today is a brand new day

I hope you all enjoyed the 'Making Of' video from our last Editorial photo shoot in the previous post. It has taken a couple of months to get all the material together from the photo shoot and assemble it.

Now it is done I feel like today is a brand new day and although I have been mulling over my next collection for at least two months I am now ready to give the S/S 2014 Collection some pencil time.

I am super excited about this collection, because like all new things it is novel and exciting. I have started a new Pinterest board, and I am excited to be planning and collaborating with new and exciting people and mediums.

It is going to be super colourful, vibrant and decorative.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...